Data Center Capacity Management as a Service
Capacity Management is a technique that enables a Data Center Manager to measure the consumption of resources and forecast future infrastructure requirements while lowering costs and managing risk. There are four steps necessary to achieve good Capacity Management: (determine the business’s requirements, analyze current capacity, maximize the design potential and plan for the future).
Leveraging information that can be provided by your site personnel and Data Center management tool(s), combined with CFD modeling data, will baseline of the existing conditions.
Understanding the inter‐dependencies between space, power, cooling and air flow in the Data Center environment. Armed with this data, improvement scenarios can be run to determine impact to capacity and utilization, as well as energy costs
DCCMaaS Consulting Services include:
• Fast turnaround once site data is submitted
• A Digital Twin baseline model with accurate set of environmental measures
• Take a pro‐active approach to Add, Move and Changes
• If the add/move or change is outside the limit set – we get involved and offer a recommendation (simple
adjustment in the model or complex engineering design)
• Monthly Virtual Facility model(s) and Performance Assessment Report(s)
• Monthly Mechanical and electrical capacity reporting.
• A copy of the delivered report that is narrated by a Creative Facility Design SME enabling to you to show it
to others without having to be the expert
• Routine audits – customer choice (monthly, quarterly, semi‐annually, or annually)
• Virtual Facility model re‐calibration service and Performance Assessment Updates
• You own the data and can use it for future simulations reducing future analysis investment.
• All resulting simulation output data and input models are provided for your future use.
• Install and Manage an industry leading virtual capacity planning platform tool (DCIM software license sold separately).
• Software installation and Train customer on DCIM Software